- International Relations
- International Students Admission
International Students Admission
- Application for tuition fee reimbursement
- Application for tuition fee reporting for the next academic year
EXTRAS FROM THE PROCEDURE OF REIMBURSEMENT OF TUITION FEES FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- The refunding of the tuition fee consist in submitting a personal file which includes all the documents as listed in the Procedure of reimbursement of tuition fees for foreign citizens and international students which must be sent to the International Students Office by email. (link to Procedure).
- The international students who enrolled at study programmes and apply for reimbursement of the tuition fee under the present procedure after the beginning of the academic year will receive a maximum of 50% of the paid tuition fee - if requested during the first semester - and 0 % if requested during the second semester.
- Foreign citizens/International Students or Intermediaries who request the reimbursement of the tuition fees must contact the University of Pitesti within 6 months from the beginning of the academic year (1 October), but not later than 1 May of the respective academic year. Otherwise, the tuition fees become the University of Pitesti own funds and will be used in accordance with the legal stipulations.
- All bank fees specific to the payment and bank transfers due to the reimbursement of tuition fees will be borne by the applicant, out of the amount of the tuition fees.
- Foreign citizens/International Students who, for the reasons described in the present procedure, can not attend the academic year for which the applicant has received the Letter of Acceptance but wants to enroll at the University of Pitesti for the next academic year, may request that the tuition fee to be reported for the next academic year by filling an application form (Annex 2), accompanied by copies of the Letter of Acceptance, passport and tuition fee payment receipt, sent by e-mail to the International Students Office by 1 May at the latest of the academic year for which the applicant paid the tuition fee.
Secretary - International Relations (Romanians Everywhere Admission)
Ms. Liliana BOTOFEI
Phone number: +4.0348.453.108
International Students Office
Officer - Ms. Cristina LEMNARU
Phone number: +4.0348.453.108
Concursul RoboSmart editia a 2-a 2018-2019
Inserția pe piața muncii – vectorul învățământului terțiar
CRC&DAUTO scoate la concurs 1 post Asistent Cercetare Științifică
PROGRAMUL EURO 200 PENTRU ACORDAREA UNUI AJUTOR FINANCIAR IN VEDEREA STIMULARII ACHIZITIONARII DE CALCULATOARE PENTRU ANUL 2019
CURSURI GRATUITE PENTRU FERMIERI
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
Burse de studiu oferite de Ministerul Educație Nationale prin Agentia de Credite si Burse de Studiu
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document