- Facultatea de Mecanica si Tehnologie
Appointment Schedule: Wednesday 10.00 – 12.00
Appointment Schedule: Wednesday 11.00 – 13.00
Founded in 1969, the Faculty of Mechanics and Technology currently offers, within the Engineering Science fundamental study field, four License degree programs, six Master and Doctoral programs in four core areas of Doctoral Science.
The Faculty has proven its competence through the professional training of many generations of specialists, through the transfer of knowledge, the contribution to the enrichment of the knowledge heritage and to the development of the performance met by academic and research staff.
The Faculty has a teaching staff consisting of 9 university professors, 14 lecturers, 15 heads of workshops and 2 university assistants.
In terms of study programs, the Faculty combines the Engineering profile with the Economic one, aiming at modular flexibility of study programs within the same field. Endowment with the necessary materials allows orientation towards scientific training and towards top research, aiming to develop academic Education through Master and Doctoral studies.
- License studies - 4 years, Engineers in the following fields / specializations:
• Automotive Engineering, specializing in Road Vehicles (AR)
• Industrial Engineering, specializing in Machine Building Technology (TCM).
• Engineering and Management, specializing in Industrial Economic Engineering (IEI).
• Transportation engineering, specialization Transport and Traffic Engineering (ITT)
- Master's degree studies, in the fields / specializations:
• Interdisciplinary, specialization Science and Technology of Materials (STM).
• Automotive Engineering, Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility (IAMD)
• Industrial Engineering, specialization Engineering and Management of Products Manufacturing (IMFP).
• Automotive Engineering, Elaboration and Management of Automotive Design (CMPA)
• Engineering and Management, specialization Logistics Management (ML).
• Transportation Engineering, specialization Transport and Road Safety (TSR)
Phone: +40 348 453 150
Str. Târgul din Vale, no.1
110040 Pitești, Argeș, Romania
ZIUA STUDENTILOR INTERNATIONALI
Convocare Senat 10 iunie 2019
Referendumul privind modalitatea de desemnare a rectorului UPIT
Târgul de stagii de practică/ internship și locuri de muncă organizat pentru Programul de studiu HORTICULTURĂ
Deschidere a anului universitar 2019-2020
Inserția pe piața muncii – vectorul învățământului terțiar
Convocare Senat DHC 10 mai 2019
CURSURI GRATUITE PENTRU FERMIERI
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
Burse de studiu oferite de Ministerul Educație Nationale prin Agentia de Credite si Burse de Studiu
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document