- Facultatea de Mecanica si Tehnologie
Appointment Schedule: Wednesday 10.00 – 12.00
Appointment Schedule: Wednesday 11.00 – 13.00
Founded in 1969, the Faculty of Mechanics and Technology currently offers, within the Engineering Science fundamental study field, four License degree programs, six Master and Doctoral programs in four core areas of Doctoral Science.
The Faculty has proven its competence through the professional training of many generations of specialists, through the transfer of knowledge, the contribution to the enrichment of the knowledge heritage and to the development of the performance met by academic and research staff.
The Faculty has a teaching staff consisting of 9 university professors, 14 lecturers, 15 heads of workshops and 2 university assistants.
In terms of study programs, the Faculty combines the Engineering profile with the Economic one, aiming at modular flexibility of study programs within the same field. Endowment with the necessary materials allows orientation towards scientific training and towards top research, aiming to develop academic Education through Master and Doctoral studies.
- License studies - 4 years, Engineers in the following fields / specializations:
• Automotive Engineering, specializing in Road Vehicles (AR)
• Industrial Engineering, specializing in Machine Building Technology (TCM).
• Engineering and Management, specializing in Industrial Economic Engineering (IEI).
• Transportation engineering, specialization Transport and Traffic Engineering (ITT)
- Master's degree studies, in the fields / specializations:
• Interdisciplinary, specialization Science and Technology of Materials (STM).
• Automotive Engineering, Automotive Engineering for Sustainable Mobility (IAMD)
• Industrial Engineering, specialization Engineering and Management of Products Manufacturing (IMFP).
• Automotive Engineering, Elaboration and Management of Automotive Design (CMPA)
• Engineering and Management, specialization Logistics Management (ML).
• Transportation Engineering, specialization Transport and Road Safety (TSR)
Phone: +40 348 453 150
Str. Târgul din Vale, no.1
110040 Pitești, Argeș, Romania
BIBLIOTECA UNIVERSITĂȚII DIN PITEȘTI
Special Issue "Future Internal Combustion Engines" as part of Vehicles (ISSN 2624-8921)"
Metodologie privind organizarea și desfășurarea activităților didactice în anul universitar 2020-2021, aprobată în ședința Senatului din data de 16.11.2020
Campanie de vaccinare COVID-19
Convocare Senat 29 martie 2021 - sedinta online
DECIZIA NR. 163 din 26.03.2021 cu privire la zilele libere acordate cu prilejul Sfintelor Sarbatori de Paste
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
AJUTOR FINANCIAR IN VEDEREA ACHIZITIONARII DE CALCULATOARE
Convocare Senat 28 iunie 2021 - sedinta online
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
CONFERINTA INTERNATIONALA "Introducere în psihanaliza lacaniană concepte, etica și clinica diferențială"
ANUNȚ RECRUTARE ȘI SELECȚIE EXPERȚI PROIECT POCU
MĂSURI SPECIFICE PENTRU DERULAREA ACTIVITĂȚILOR ÎN UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI ÎN ACTUALUL CONTEXT AL STĂRII DE ALERTĂ
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII