- Scientific Research and Digitalization
- Center for Research-Development-Innovation and Technological Transfer
- Carrying out the research activity
CARRYING OUT THE RESEARCH ACTIVITY
The scientific research activity of UPIT takes place in accordance with the priority strategies and directions at regional, national and international level, as well as the strategy at the institutional level.
The scientific research activities of the UPIT are carried out within the laboratories / research centers or university creation centers, called research units. The research units are set up at the proposal of the teaching departments or UPIT level, according to the legislation in force.
The scientific and academic research activities is carried out in 17 research centers (centers and laboratories) under the coordination of departments and a Regional Research and Development Center for Innovative Materials, Processes and Products for the Automotive Industry - CRC & D- Auto set up at UPIT level.
The financial resources for carrying out the scientific research activities are provided by:
- Grants / projects won in competitions specific to national, international and / or
- international cooperation research programs;
- Funds from research programs financed by the European Union;
- Incomes obtained from the research-development-innovation activity, from the provision of expertise and consultancy services or from the microproduction activity, performed on the basis of contract with partners from institutions or from the socio-economic environment;
- The special research fund made up of the university’s own revenues, in order to encourage scientific research and to increase the national and international visibility of the institution;
- Funds attracted from economic agents (sponsorships), granted by foundations or coming from other private sources;
- Other funds constituted according to the law.
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
Ești gata de acțiune?
UEFISCDI - Chestionar studenți
The 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, University of Pitesti, 30 June - 5 July 2023
The University of Pitesti will host the 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians from 30 June to 5 July 2023, jointly organized by the Mathematical Sciences Section of the Romanian Academy, the Rom...
Care sunt veniturile medii ale unui student român? Care sunt caracteristicile generale ale unui student care ia bursă? Ce proporție a studenților lucrează în timpul facultății și în ce fel l
TABERE STUDENȚEȘTI 2023
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII