- Scientific Research and Informatization
- Centrul de Cercetare-Dezvoltare-Inovare si Transfer Tehnologic
- Carrying out the research activity
CARRYING OUT THE RESEARCH ACTIVITY
The scientific research activity of UPIT takes place in accordance with the priority strategies and directions at regional, national and international level, as well as the strategy at the institutional level.
The scientific research activities of the UPIT are carried out within the laboratories / research centers or university creation centers, called research units. The research units are set up at the proposal of the teaching departments or UPIT level, according to the legislation in force.
The scientific and academic research activities is carried out in 17 research centers (centers and laboratories) under the coordination of departments and a Regional Research and Development Center for Innovative Materials, Processes and Products for the Automotive Industry - CRC & D- Auto set up at UPIT level.
The financial resources for carrying out the scientific research activities are provided by:
- Grants / projects won in competitions specific to national, international and / or
- international cooperation research programs;
- Funds from research programs financed by the European Union;
- Incomes obtained from the research-development-innovation activity, from the provision of expertise and consultancy services or from the microproduction activity, performed on the basis of contract with partners from institutions or from the socio-economic environment;
- The special research fund made up of the university’s own revenues, in order to encourage scientific research and to increase the national and international visibility of the institution;
- Funds attracted from economic agents (sponsorships), granted by foundations or coming from other private sources;
- Other funds constituted according to the law.
ANUNȚ SELECȚIE EXPERȚI IMPLEMENTARE PROIECT POCU ID 131005 ”Tranziția de la școală la piața muncii prin stagii de practică și intreprinderi simulate”
Special Issue "Future Internal Combustion Engines" as part of Vehicles (ISSN 2624-8921)"
Consiliul de Administrație al Universității din Pitești a hotărât în ședința din data de 09.09.2020 prelungirea perioadei de înscriere la admitere - sesiunea septembrie 2020
Metodologie desfasurare activități didactice 2020-V1 după CA
În atenția personalului care ridică drepturi salariale prin CASIERIA UPIT
Convocare Senat 21 septembrie 2020
MĂSURI SPECIFICE PENTRU DERULAREA ACTIVITĂȚILOR ÎN UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI ÎN ACTUALUL CONTEXT AL STĂRII DE ALERTĂ
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII