- Faculty of Theology, Letters, History and Arts
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY, LETTERS, HISTORY AND ARTS
THE APPLIED FOREIGN LANGUAGES DEPARTMENT
THE RESEARCH STRATEGY
- The research activity of the tenured teaching staff from the Applied Foreign Languages Department, also members of the LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre, is carried out on five main research axes:
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics;
- Specialised language;
- Anglophone and Francophone Culture and Civilization;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages.
These five axes integrate several themes of research, as follows:
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics:
- Epistemological Approach in Linguistics ;
- Immanent Grammar of Languages; Models and Description;
- Describing Discourse Mechanisms;
- Legal Linguistics.
- Specialised language:
- Specialised English/French/German: legal-administrative language, economic language, technical-scientific language, literary language;
- Terminology and Language Planning.
- The Theory and Practice of Translation;
- Computer-assisted Translation.
- Anglophone and Francophone Culture and Civilization:
- Contemporary Culture, Civilization and Mentalities
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages:
- The General Didactics of Foreign Languages;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages for Specific Purposes;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages for Academic Purposes;
- Information Technology in the Didactics of Foreign Languages.
II. OBJECTIVES OF THE RESEARCH ACTIVITY
The general objectives of the research activity of the department are:
- Increasing the impact of the research activities by publishing articles in prestigious journals and books at national and international publishing houses recognized by CNCS (National Research Council);
- The development of research competences;
- Attending competitions for national and international research projects;
- Apply the results of research in teaching practice;
- Correlate research with teaching activity;
- Link research activity with the specific areas of the department and of the faculty;
- Involve students in the activities of research teams;
- Stimulate both philological and non-philological students to conduct research and to improve accuracy in research activities.
BIBLIOTECA UNIVERSITĂȚII DIN PITEȘTI
Special Issue "Future Internal Combustion Engines" as part of Vehicles (ISSN 2624-8921)"
Metodologie privind organizarea și desfășurarea activităților didactice în anul universitar 2020-2021, aprobată în ședința Senatului din data de 16.11.2020
Campanie de vaccinare COVID-19
Convocare Senat 29 martie 2021 - sedinta online
DECIZIA NR. 163 din 26.03.2021 cu privire la zilele libere acordate cu prilejul Sfintelor Sarbatori de Paste
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
AJUTOR FINANCIAR IN VEDEREA ACHIZITIONARII DE CALCULATOARE
Convocare Senat 28 iunie 2021 - sedinta online
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
CONFERINTA INTERNATIONALA "Introducere în psihanaliza lacaniană concepte, etica și clinica diferențială"
ANUNȚ RECRUTARE ȘI SELECȚIE EXPERȚI PROIECT POCU
MĂSURI SPECIFICE PENTRU DERULAREA ACTIVITĂȚILOR ÎN UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI ÎN ACTUALUL CONTEXT AL STĂRII DE ALERTĂ
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII