Manufacturing and Industrial Management Department
The Department of Industrial Manufacturing and Management is linked to the establishment of technical education in Piteşti, in 1969. In 1972, the Chair of Machine Building Technology became a specialized department (link - History Department).
At the moment, the Department of Manufacturing and Industrial Management, as a structure of the University of Piteşti, has the mission to ensure the modern university trinom: Education (I) - Research (II) - community services (III).
I. The Education mission consists of:
- professional training at university level (Bachelor - Master - Doctorate) and at postgraduate level,
- implementing the concept of lifelong learning, for the purpose of personal development, the insertion of graduates into the labor market, the satisfaction of the need for competence of the socio-economic environment and the adaptation to permanent changes.
In this respect, DMIM (RO DFMI) coordinates the following Education programs:
- Bachelor studies - 4 years Engineers in the following fields / specializations:
• Industrial Engineering, specializing in Machine Building Technology (TCM).
• Engineering and Management, specializing in Industrial Economic Engineering (IEI).
- Master's degree studies, in the fields / specializations:
• Interdisciplinary, specialization Material Science and Technology (STM).
• Industrial Engineering, specialization Engineering and Management of Products Manufacturing (IMFP).
• Engineering and Management, specialization Logistics Management (ML).
- Doctoral studies in the fields of:
- Industrial engineering.
- Materials Engineering.
- Lifelong learning programs:
• Improvement of the teaching staff in the pre-university Education by Definitivat Exam, grade II and grade I in the specializations of TCM and IEI.
• Continuous postgraduate training and professional development programs in the fields of Industrial Engineering and Engineering and Management.
II. The research mission aims at generating and transferring knowledge through fundamental and applied scientific research, development, innovation and technology transfer, individual and collective creation.
Fields of research where members of the department are active are:
- Material Science and Engineering (new materials, corrosion),
- Mechanical Engineering (product design),
- Industrial Engineering (manufacturing products),
- Engineering and Management (industrial production management).
III. Community services aim at promoting and developing partnerships at local, regional and national level to involve the Department in solving community problems and increasing the University visibility and prestige.
In October 2014, with the occasion of the 45 years anniversary of Technical Higher Education at the Faculty of Mechanics and Technology within the University of Piteşti, the current departmental logo was launched, in which the symbols of the letters "M" and " I "are related to departament coordinated studies.
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
Burse de studiu oferite de Ministerul Educație Nationale prin Agentia de Credite si Burse de Studiu
Concurs de robotica RoboSmart Ediția 1 2017-2018
Convocare Senat 23 aprilie 2018
Evenimentul TIE 2018 organizat de Universitatea din Piteşti
Burse studenți de etnie romă ''Roma Education Fund''
Concursul Național Studențesc de Artă Florală și Peisagistică
Ziua Mondială a Proprietăţii Intelectuale
,,ADOPTĂ UN REFUGIU
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document