- Faculty of Theology, Letters, History and Arts
- Departamentul Limbi Străine Aplicate
- Cercetare LSA
THE FACULTY OF THEOLOGY, LETTERS, HISTORY AND ARTS
THE APPLIED FOREIGN LANGUAGES DEPARTMENT
THE RESEARCH STRATEGY
- The research activity of the tenured teaching staff from the Applied Foreign Languages Department, also members of the LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre, is carried out on five main research axes:
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics;
- Specialised language;
- Anglophone and Francophone Culture and Civilization;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages.
These five axes integrate several themes of research, as follows:
- Theoretical and Applied Linguistics:
- Epistemological Approach in Linguistics ;
- Immanent Grammar of Languages; Models and Description;
- Describing Discourse Mechanisms;
- Legal Linguistics.
- Specialised language:
- Specialised English/French/German: legal-administrative language, economic language, technical-scientific language, literary language;
- Terminology and Language Planning.
- The Theory and Practice of Translation;
- Computer-assisted Translation.
- Anglophone and Francophone Culture and Civilization:
- Contemporary Culture, Civilization and Mentalities
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages:
- The General Didactics of Foreign Languages;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages for Specific Purposes;
- The Didactics of Foreign Languages for Academic Purposes;
- Information Technology in the Didactics of Foreign Languages.
II. OBJECTIVES OF THE RESEARCH ACTIVITY
The general objectives of the research activity of the department are:
- Increasing the impact of the research activities by publishing articles in prestigious journals and books at national and international publishing houses recognized by CNCS (National Research Council);
- The development of research competences;
- Attending competitions for national and international research projects;
- Apply the results of research in teaching practice;
- Correlate research with teaching activity;
- Link research activity with the specific areas of the department and of the faculty;
- Involve students in the activities of research teams;
- Stimulate both philological and non-philological students to conduct research and to improve accuracy in research activities.
Precizări privind conectarea la noul server de mail al Universității din Pitești
Convocare Senat 25 noiembrie 2019
Referendumul privind modalitatea de desemnare a rectorului UPIT
Colloque Francophone en Energie, Environnement, Economie et Thermodynamique 10e édition 02 - 03 Juillet 2020, Pitești, ROMANIA
Inserția pe piața muncii - vectorul învățământului terțiar
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document