- Facultatea de Științe ale Educatiei, Științe Sociale şi Psihologie
- Departamentul Psihologie și Științe ale Comunicării si Asistență socială
- Programe de master DPSCAS
- Comunicare organizationala
Field of study COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
Master ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION
ACCREDITED – DAILY STUDY - 2 YEARS
DISSERTATION JULY 2017
11.07.2017 – presenting the dissertation paper (oral exam)
Guide to Writing Dissertation Works at the Master Organizational Communication
PLAN OF EDUCATION 2017-2019
PLAN OF EDUCATION 2016-2018
DISCIPLINES PAPERS MASTER - ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Communication in conflict and crisis situations
- Organizational ethics
- Communication in organizations
- Personal Development
- Research methodology
- Theories of mass communication
- Multimedia communication
- Symbolic communication
- Communication, globalization and change
- International communication
- Political communication
- Organizational culture
- Leadership in organizations
- Communication management
- Multimedia communication
- Directed studies in communication
The Masters in Organizational Communication addresses all university graduates interested in-depth study and communication management, public relations, intercultural marketing, strategic and integrated communication, and ethical communication within public, private and non-profit organizations.
The Master prepares graduates for leadership positions in public, private or non-profit organizations. Also, graduates are trained for a career in public relations and politics, consultancy in communication and organizational development.
Occupations of graduates of the specialization.
Name posts and functions
• PR specialists
• Event Coordinator
• PR manager
• Civil servants
o Teacher in secondary education;
• Research assistants.
• Marketing and communication consultant
• Public servant;
• Expert reviewer;
• Professor of socio-human sciences;
• Research assistant.
Here's what you can learn at the Master of Organizational Communication:
• It can help you read at a glance the non-verbal language of others.
• You can figure out when you are in a healthy relationship or not.
• You can select your customers, suppliers and future colleagues on a scientific basis.
• You can build strategic partnerships with a 2-3 year horizon.
• You know how to evaluate your progress as a leader and a good negotiator.
• You know how to prepare for high stakes meetings.
• You know clearly how to make convincing and reasoned presentations.
• You understand what questions your interlocutor asks himself/herself, and you can answer those questions.
• You know how to resolve objections and communicate with skeptics in an elegant way.
• You understand the notion of manipulation and you know how to avoid it.
• You build your own criteria of influence to keep yourself in the ethical area.
• You learn to communicate with yourself, motivate and manage your energy well.
The Master of Organizational Communication is for you if:
• You want to learn HOW to communicate to achieve personal and professional success.
• You want to get to the next level of performance in your career.
• You want to feel that you have control over words, gestures and dialogue when you are in a negotiation.