- Faculty of Theology, Letters, History and Arts
- Department of Applied Foreign Languages
- LOGOS Foreign Language Center
LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre was founded on June 15, 2009 by the decision of the Senate of the University of Pitești, at the initiative of the Applied Foreign Languages Department, and has its own Statute and Regulation on the organization and functioning.
LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre has become a registered trademark with OSIM (State Office for Inventions and Trademarks), since 2010.
The members of the Applied Foreign Languages Department are also rightful members of LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre.
The teaching staff of the University of Pitești, specialized in foreign languages or the study of Romanian, may become members of the centre, on their request and adhesion.
LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre may collaborate with associated personnel, the association being established by the regulations of the University of Pitești.
LOGOS Foreign Languages Centre coordinates and organizes, according to its Statute, the following types of activities:
- Services: language teaching (on-request courses for any type of applicants), linguistic competence examinations and issuing of linguistic competence certificates, general and specialized language translations, authorized translations, linguistic revision, documentation, editing and typing in foreign languages;
- Research activities in accordance with the directions of research of the Applied Foreign Languages Department: Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Specialized language, Traductology, Anglophone and Francophone Culture and Civilization, The Didactics of Foreign Languages. The Centre for the analysis and research in pedagogical technologies functions within Logos, in accordance with the ARACIS I.P.B.1.2.2. quality standard: “The developing of programmes of study, depending on the form of education, shall be monitored and substantiated by internal specialized structures of the type centre for analysis and pedagogical development which implement new and effective pedagogical technologies”
ANUNȚ SELECȚIE EXPERȚI IMPLEMENTARE PROIECT POCU ID 131005 ”Tranziția de la școală la piața muncii prin stagii de practică și intreprinderi simulate”
Special Issue "Future Internal Combustion Engines" as part of Vehicles (ISSN 2624-8921)"
Consiliul de Administrație al Universității din Pitești a hotărât în ședința din data de 09.09.2020 prelungirea perioadei de înscriere la admitere - sesiunea septembrie 2020
Metodologie desfasurare activități didactice 2020-V1 după CA
În atenția personalului care ridică drepturi salariale prin CASIERIA UPIT
MĂSURI SPECIFICE PENTRU DERULAREA ACTIVITĂȚILOR ÎN UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI ÎN ACTUALUL CONTEXT AL STĂRII DE ALERTĂ
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII