- Facultatea de Științe ale Educatiei, Științe Sociale şi Psihologie
- Departamentul Psihologie și Științe ale Comunicării si Asistență socială
- Programe de master DPSCAS
- Comunicare organizationala
Field of study COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
Master ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION
ACCREDITED – DAILY STUDY - 2 YEARS
DISSERTATION JULY 2017
11.07.2017 – presenting the dissertation paper (oral exam)
Guide to Writing Dissertation Works at the Master Organizational Communication
PLAN OF EDUCATION 2017-2019
PLAN OF EDUCATION 2016-2018
DISCIPLINES PAPERS MASTER - ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Communication in conflict and crisis situations
- Organizational ethics
- Communication in organizations
- Personal Development
- Research methodology
- Theories of mass communication
- Multimedia communication
- Symbolic communication
- Communication, globalization and change
- International communication
- Political communication
- Organizational culture
- Leadership in organizations
- Communication management
- Multimedia communication
- Directed studies in communication
The Masters in Organizational Communication addresses all university graduates interested in-depth study and communication management, public relations, intercultural marketing, strategic and integrated communication, and ethical communication within public, private and non-profit organizations.
The Master prepares graduates for leadership positions in public, private or non-profit organizations. Also, graduates are trained for a career in public relations and politics, consultancy in communication and organizational development.
Occupations of graduates of the specialization.
Name posts and functions
• PR specialists
• Event Coordinator
• PR manager
• Civil servants
o Teacher in secondary education;
• Research assistants.
• Marketing and communication consultant
• Public servant;
• Expert reviewer;
• Professor of socio-human sciences;
• Research assistant.
Here's what you can learn at the Master of Organizational Communication:
• It can help you read at a glance the non-verbal language of others.
• You can figure out when you are in a healthy relationship or not.
• You can select your customers, suppliers and future colleagues on a scientific basis.
• You can build strategic partnerships with a 2-3 year horizon.
• You know how to evaluate your progress as a leader and a good negotiator.
• You know how to prepare for high stakes meetings.
• You know clearly how to make convincing and reasoned presentations.
• You understand what questions your interlocutor asks himself/herself, and you can answer those questions.
• You know how to resolve objections and communicate with skeptics in an elegant way.
• You understand the notion of manipulation and you know how to avoid it.
• You build your own criteria of influence to keep yourself in the ethical area.
• You learn to communicate with yourself, motivate and manage your energy well.
The Master of Organizational Communication is for you if:
• You want to learn HOW to communicate to achieve personal and professional success.
• You want to get to the next level of performance in your career.
• You want to feel that you have control over words, gestures and dialogue when you are in a negotiation.
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
Ești gata de acțiune?
UEFISCDI - Chestionar studenți
The 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, University of Pitesti, 30 June - 5 July 2023
The University of Pitesti will host the 10th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians from 30 June to 5 July 2023, jointly organized by the Mathematical Sciences Section of the Romanian Academy, the Rom...
Care sunt veniturile medii ale unui student român? Care sunt caracteristicile generale ale unui student care ia bursă? Ce proporție a studenților lucrează în timpul facultății și în ce fel l
TABERE STUDENȚEȘTI 2023
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII