- Facultatea de Științe, Educație Fizicã şi Informaticã
- Departamente la nivelul Facultăţii de Știinţe, Educaţie Fizică şi Informatică
- Departamentul Stiinte ale Naturii
- Current Trends in Natural Sciences
- MISSION AND SCOPE
Current Trends in Natural Sciences
ISSN (online) 2284-953X
ISSN (CD-ROM) 2284-9521
Publisher University of Pitesti, EUP
- Mission – Current Trends in Natural Sciences is an electronic journal that aims to offer easy access to the scientific knowledge of NATURAL SCIENCES. Current Trends in Natural Sciences is a peer-reviewed scientific journal. The journal provides open access to its content - all published articles are accessible in PDF format free of charge.Current Trends in Natural Sciences is an official publication of the Faculty of Sciences at the University of Pitesti, intended to make research results in the fields of Science & Technology and Health Sciences available. Articles will be contributed by faculty members as well as by specialists from other Romanian and foreign institutions.
- Scope - The main objective of CTNS is to reunite specialists from different fields, such as botany, zoology, physiology, genetics, biotechnology, horticulture, environmental protection, soil science, land measurements and land improvements, biology, ecology, biochemistry, education, health and nutrition. The journal encourages the publication of the results of interdisciplinary research and studies in natural sciences as well the publication of articles about the quality of life. Researchers from areas related to biology, biochemistry, ecology, medicine, horticulture and land improvements will be invited to publish the latest information they have gathered and the results of their research. The target group will be made up of academic researchers, specialists from research institutes, teachers, psychologists, nutritionists, and other specialists involved in the field of natural sciences.
ANUNȚ SELECȚIE EXPERȚI IMPLEMENTARE PROIECT POCU ID 131005 ”Tranziția de la școală la piața muncii prin stagii de practică și intreprinderi simulate”
Special Issue "Future Internal Combustion Engines" as part of Vehicles (ISSN 2624-8921)"
Consiliul de Administrație al Universității din Pitești a hotărât în ședința din data de 09.09.2020 prelungirea perioadei de înscriere la admitere - sesiunea septembrie 2020
Metodologie desfasurare activități didactice 2020-V1 după CA
În atenția personalului care ridică drepturi salariale prin CASIERIA UPIT
MĂSURI SPECIFICE PENTRU DERULAREA ACTIVITĂȚILOR ÎN UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI ÎN ACTUALUL CONTEXT AL STĂRII DE ALERTĂ
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII