- International Relations
- The Centre for International Relations (CpRI)
- Biroul Studenți Internaționali (BSI)
- The Romanian Language Foundation Programme
- What is the Romanian Language Foundation Programme ?
What is the Romanian Language Foundation Programme ?
To whom is this Programme addressed ?
This programme is addressed to candidates who wish to study in Romania and who do not have a Certificate of Language Proficiency.
Duration: 1 year (2 semesters)
- reading, listening, speaking and writing – at least level B1, according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- language skills specific to the future study field
- studies conducted in an intercultural academic environment, which allows graduates an excellent integration into the labor market, anywhere in the world
- the opportunity to discover Romania, a country with wonderful landscapes and powerful traditions where events for young people are always held
- the language skills acquired through this programme may come as a considerable advantage when being hired by companies in Romania
|Course Name||Language Skills|
Romanian Culture and Civilisation
Romanian Language Practical Course
- each subject in the Curriculum has a final exam
- Awarded grades range from 1 to 10
- The minimum passing grade is 5
Completion of Studies (Graduation Exam)
The Graduation Exam consists of 2 parts:
- For Students who will pursue a High-School Degree: Written exam for assessing the fundamental and specialised knowledge of the Romanian language
For Students who will pursue Higher Education Degrees: Written exam for assessing the fundamental and specialised knowledge of the Romanian language and of Romanian for Special Purposes
- Presentation and defence of the graduation project which will be comprised of:
- Europass-style Curriculum Vitæ written in Romanian
- Essay on Culture and Civilisation comparing and contrasting the Romanian Culture and Civilisation with those of the students' (only applicable to students of the Romanian Language Foundation Programme who wish to pursue Higher Education Studies in Romania)
UPIT TRECE ÎN SISTEM ONLINE
BIBLIOTECA UNIVERSITĂȚII DIN PITEȘTI
Metodologie privind organizarea și desfășurarea activităților didactice în anul universitar 2020-2021, aprobată în ședința Senatului din data de 16.11.2020
Convocare Senat 11 octombrie 2021 - sedinta cu vot prin email
Campanie de vaccinare COVID-19
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
AJUTOR FINANCIAR IN VEDEREA ACHIZITIONARII DE CALCULATOARE
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
CONFERINTA INTERNATIONALA "Introducere în psihanaliza lacaniană concepte, etica și clinica diferențială"
ANUNȚ RECRUTARE ȘI SELECȚIE EXPERȚI PROIECT POCU
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII