- International Relations
- International Students Admission
- Foreign citizens from EU third countries
- Study Programme Admission
- Admission and Enrolment
Admission and Enrolment
As a citizen of an EU third country, you can be admitted and enrolled at the university based on the admission criteria of the faculty/ study programme you have chosen, depending on the number of places available:
- Send the application file (PDF only) to the International Students Office by e-mail to one of the following addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The University will evaluate the application file and send to the Ministry of Education the necessary documents, as well as a copy of your application file, and request the issuance of the Letter of Acceptance;
- The Ministry of Education will issue the Letter of Acceptance and will send it to the University of Pitesti, International Students Office;
- The International Students Office will inform you about the admission process and will send you the Ministry’s response by e-mail;
- If you have been admitted, the International Students Office will send you by e-mail the Letter of Acceptance for studies and the Accommodation Certificate stating the last day of enrollment at the University of Pitesti, in order to apply for a study visa, to the nearest Romanian authority (embassy, consulate).
IMPORTANT! The University of Pitesti cannot intervene in the process of granting the study visa. If the embassy / authority requests certain documents issued by the university, please contact us to send them to you by e-mail.
- Admission of foreign citizens from third countries to the European Union, the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation at the University of Pitești is based on the selection of application files, without an entry exam;
- For enrollment, it is mandatory to have all the documents requested for application in original, certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Romanian Embassy in the country of origin or shall have the Hague Apostille given by the appropriate authorities in the issuing country (List of countries for which the authentication of study documents is requested), Letter of Acceptance and Passport with a valid visa for „studies” purposes.
UPIT TRECE ÎN SISTEM ONLINE
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII