Româna         English         Français        

University of Pitesti

Study Visa

Romanian Everywhere candidates must:

  • enter Romania with a valid passport with D/SD STUDY VISA (candidates holding Romanian citizenship do not need a study visa)
  • submit their application to the Immigration Service to obtain the right of legal residence in Romania to study (RESIDENCE PERMIT for the whole period of studies)

For further information, please see the guide on how to have your residence permit issued.


Residence Permit

In order to obtain a residence permit, you need a certificate (Annex) completed and issued by the faculty where you are studying. This certificate includes your name and details, according to the data in your passport, following the attached model (Model to complete for Faculties).

I forgot my password
Acest site foloseste "cookies" pentru a usura navigarea in site si numararea vizitatorilor intr-o perioada de timp. Prin continuarea utilizarii acestui site va dati acordul folosiri acestora. Multumim pentru intelegere. Click here for more information