- Facultatea de Științe ale Educatiei, Științe Sociale şi Psihologie
- Departamentul de Științe ale Educației
- Programe de master DSE
- Educatie timpurie
MASTER STUDY PROGRAM
„EARLY EDUCATION” Master Program aims at creating a formal, scientifically-based and highly applicative framework to develop the competences needed for early-stage education through the use of play, as playing is the dominant activity of childhood. The idea behind this Master's Program is that the traditional educational strategies used in school learning are no longer sufficient or adapted to the children's needs to acquire knowledge. There is a raising need to prepare specialists for the pre-school education stages in order to prevent school failure, school dropout and even non-integration of children in the compulsory education system. The orientation towards this area of thorough study is also supported by the emphasis on game-playing to stimulate the individual learning pathway in early ages, as well as by the need to professionalize the teaching staff who perform didactic activities at this age.
The Master Program addresses to graduates of the first cycle of the License Studies organized by the Faculty of Education Sciences, who wish to develop new skills in the field of „Early Education”. The Program was accredited by ARACIS through OM 5483 / 28.09.2011.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR: conf.univ.dr. Mihaela Păişi Lăzărescu
OBJECTIVES OF THE „EARLY EDUCATION” MASTER PROGRAM
Through its Curriculum, this Master Program aims at:
• Creating a rigorous, scientifically-based framework, with a highly applicative relevance, to allow training of future specialists in the designing, organizing and conducting of didactic activities at the level of early ages;
• Understanding the necessity to approach learning from the perspective of playing games, fundamental activity during childhood, specific way of gaining knowledge at this age;
• Developing and diversifying the necessary competences for organizing educational activities in different areas of child development - physical, personal and social hygiene, socio-emotional, language, communication and cognitive - as well as forming and developing capacities and attitudes in reference to learning;
• Developing an inter- and trans-disciplinary vision of learning in early ages, in line with the National Curriculum for Early Education.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES TARGETED BY THE „EARLY EDUCATION” MASTER PROGRAM
1. Designing, realizing and evaluating the specific educational activities from the perspective of integrated learning;
2. Designing, implementing, evaluating and coordinating „Early Education” projects;
3. Designing, developing and implementing strategies to facilitate the transition to school-based learning activity;
4. Initiating and capitalizing professional projects as well as innovative research and projects in the field of ”Early Education”;
5. Psycho-pedagogical counseling of children and parents from the perspective of school and social adaptation.
Education Plan 2016-2017
Discipline Files 2016-2017
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO THE „EARLY EDUCATION” MASTER PROGRAM:
For the Master's Degree Program, admission will be based on the grade obtained at the License Diploma Examination - Mdiploma - is 100%.
The general mark that will be taken into account in the acceptance of the candidates is calculated as follows:
Obs. All averages are calculated with 2 decimal places, without rounding.
Candidates will be placed in descending order according to the general mark (Mgen).
Selection of candidates with the same marks, admitted on the last subsidized place or on the last fee-paying admitted place (within the approved number of places), will be made taking into account the average mark from the multi-annual study program they have graduated;
If even after this selection there are candidates with the same marks on the last subsidized place or on the last fee-paying place, the Examination Board will take into account the mark obtained at the Baccalaureate.
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
COMUNICAT - Doctor Honoris Causa Prof. univ. dr. Alexandru Gafton
Concurs de robotica RoboSmart Ediția 1 2017-2018
Editorii jurnalului CTNS multumesc pentru colaborarea din 2017
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document