- IOSUD/CSUD – PhD studies
- ȘCOLI DOCTORALE
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral school
- Industrial engineering
The doctoral domain of industrial engineering was established at the University of Piteşti in the academic year 1997-1998. According to the address no. 11128/23.07.1997 of the Ministry of Education, UPIT was granted the right to organize a Doctoral School in the branch of science ”Technology”, specialization ”Machine Manufacturing Technology”. The doctoral domain of 2016-2017.
The mission of the doctoral domain of industrial engineering is to develop educational activities at the doctoral level (level 8 within the Europe Framework of Qualification EQF and the National Framework of Qualifications) and scientific research activities in the domain of industrial Engineering, recognized nationally and internationally, in accordance with the UPIT mission laid down in the UPIT Charter.
The following doctoral supervisors are affiliated to IOSUD-UPIT, in the field of doctoral studies Industrial Engineering:
LIST OF GUIDANCE COMMISSION (MENTORS) FROM INGINERIE INDUSTRIALA - consultation schedule
Professor Emeritus Ph.D. Eng. ABRUDEANU Mărioara (doctoral supervisor in material science) - Wednesday 16-17/ I 134
Professor Ph.D. Chem. Habil. PLĂIAŞU Gabriela (doctoral supervisor in material science) - Thursday 16-18/ CC 013
Professor Ph.D. Eng. NICOLAE Viorel (doctoral supervisor in automotive engineering) - Tuesday 17-18/ R 46
Assoc. Professor Ph.D. Eng. IORDACHE Monica (scientific field of industrial engineering) - Friday 10 – 12/ A 016
Assoc. Professor Ph.D. Eng. RIZEA Alin (scientific field of industrial engineering) - Friday 9-11/ I 109
Assoc. Professor Ph.D. Phys. DUCU Marian Cătălin (scientific field of material science) - Thursday 18.30-20.30/ A 008
Assoc. Professor Ph.D. Eng. BELU Nadia (scientific field engineering and management) - Monday 10-12/ I 123
Assoc. Professor Ph.D. Eng. GAVRILUŢĂ Ana scientific field engineering and management) - Tuesday 12-14/ I 107
ORGANIZATION OF DOCTORAL STUDIES
The development of activities within the doctoral study programs is done in accordance with Regulations for professional activities – doctoral studies, Regulations for organizing and conducting doctoral studies (document in Romanian), and Methodology for undertaking examinations, research projects and reports – doctoral studies (document in Romanian), being briefly described in the curriculum. It includes a training program based on advanced university studies and the individual scientific research program:
- The training based on advanced university studies is carried out in the first semester of study through 4 compulsory disciplines (common to doctoral fields materials engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering) and two disciplines established by each doctoral supervisor depending on the competencies and research topics of the guided doctoral students.
Syllabus (document in Romanian)
- The individual scientific research program is organized during the other semesters and includes at least three scientific research reports, established by each doctoral supervisor according to the research topics of the guided doctoral students.
The doctoral students benefit, during the entire duration of the doctoral training studies, from the guidance of mentors (the guidance commission), which are established since the enrollment of the doctoral student.
The doctoral studies end with the elaboration and public presentation of the doctoral thesis, which must be the result of the own research activity of the doctoral student and contain original results in the field of scientific knowledge. The elaboration and writing of the doctoral thesis is carried out according to the rules established at the level of the Interdisciplinary Doctoral School (Rules for elaborating and writing doctoral theses) (document in Romanian).
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE
The research-development-innovation activities take place, in particular, in laboratories belonging to the Manufacturing and Industrial Management department within the Faculty of Mechanics and Technology and the Regional Research-Development Center for innovative materials, processes, and products for the automotive industry - CRC & D-Auto.
In order to carry out specific research activities, teachers and doctoral students benefit from access to the research infrastructure of some research institutes and to that of the universities involved in co-supervised theses (The Polytechnic University of Bucharest and ENSTA Bretagne - France).
FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
For the development of doctoral scientific research activities, professional training, and for the dissemination of results, doctoral students benefit from several sources of funding, as follows:
- funds for participation in scientific conferences and the acquisition of materials and inventory items necessary to carry out research activities, allocated from doctoral grants obtained by the university through institutional contract (subsidized places) and tuition fees (fee places), amounting to a minimum of 10% per annum;
- funds for participation in scientific conferences, for Ph.D. students employed by UPIT, allocated on the basis of the "Operational procedure for reimbursing expenses for publication and participation in scientific events";
- funds for carrying out scientific research activities, which can be obtained by funding applications submitted to the Internal Competition for Scientific Research Projects (CIPCS), according to the "Operational procedure for the internal competition of scientific research projects ".
Performance scientific research activities are stimulated on the basis of the "Operational procedure for stimulating scientific research and academic creation of excellence" and the "Operational procedure for stimulating young researchers with results of excellence".
At the level of the Ph.D. field, Industrial Engineering is concluded, through the Center for International Relations and the ERASMUS Office (https://www.upit.ro/ro/international), 8 mobility agreements (document in Romanian) with foreign universities that carry out doctoral research activities in this domain. These agreements aim at the mobility of doctoral students, which can be achieved during doctoral studies, as well as teachers with activities in this field.
These agreements aim at the mobility of doctoral students, which can be achieved during doctoral studies, as well as teachers with activities in this field.
Address regarding the selection of ERASMUS + 2021-2022 students (document in Romanian)
Admission to doctoral studies is based on the Regulations for online admission at UPIT 2021_2022, the Methodology for organizing and conducting the doctoral admission contest, and the Regulations for organizing and conducting doctoral studies within the Interdisciplinary Doctoral School (documents in Romanian).
The admission contest includes a specialized test, which consists in the oral presentation - in front of a commission - of one's own preoccupations with scientific research, of the studied bibliography, and of a direction in which the doctoral thesis would be completed. This presentation is followed by a clarifying discussion with the members of the commission for admission to doctoral studies.
IOSUD UPIT: Useful form
International scientific events in the field of industrial engineering, organized in Romania:
Romanian scientific journals, in the field of industrial engineering, indexed BDI:
- Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering (https://www.ajme.ro/)
- International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies (https://www.ijmmt.ro/)
- UPIT Scientific Bulletin - Automotive Series (https://www.upit.ro/ro/cercetare-stiintifica/scientific-journals/buletinul-stiintific-seria-ar)
Data actualizării: 31.12.2021
Ești gata de acțiune?
PARTENERIAT ÎNTRE UNIVERSITATEA DIN PITEȘTI, S.C. CARIERĂ FEROVIARĂ și S.C. CLUB FEROVIAR
Biblioteca Digitală a Universității din Pitești Bibliografii în format digital – un nou serviciu online oferit utilizatorilor - Ghid de acces -
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII