- Facultatea de Științe ale Educatiei, Științe Sociale şi Psihologie
- Departamentul de Științe ale Educației
- Programe de licență DSE
- Asistența managerială și administrativă
LICENSE STUDY PROGRAM
MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE AND SECRETARIAT [M.A.S]
The Management Assistance and Secretariat Program prepares assistant managers, senior secretaries, secretaries and chiefs of office, information and documentation advisers, archivists of institutions, specialist inspectors within Human Resources offices, secretaries in Public Relations offices for state institutions and private firms.
The Program aims to make future graduates acquainted with all the current requirements of these professions by: using computers in editing texts and databases; knowledge of the principles of organizing and handling documents; knowledge and use of one or two international languages; general knowledge of statistics and accounting; behavioral abilities in Public Relations.
The disciplines in the Curriculum will provide students a high-level interdisciplinary training, aiming at the formation of theoretical and practical skills, favorable to insertion on the labor market. In this sense, students will study theoretical notions of office and organizational management and marketing and notions of administrative and commercial law. Hands-on secretary activities will also be practiced: secretarial techniques, duties of modern secretariat, organizing and processing contemporary archive, protocol elements, Romanian administrative and commercial procedures.
License Program MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE AND SECRETARIAT [M.A.S.] was accredited by ARACIS, according to Government Decision 966 / 29.01.2011.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR: lect. univ. Dr. Silvia Ciornei
I. OBJECTIVE OF THE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE AND SECRETARIAT LICENSE PROGRAM
The central objective of the License Program is to develop managerial assistance skills for effective office work. Participants will obtain a Diploma in Management Assistance and Secretariat.
II. COMPETENCES OFFERED BY THE LICENSE PROGRAM "MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE AND SECRETARIAT"
1. Using basic concepts and principles for organization and functioning of administrative structures targeting professional insertion in public and / or private institutions;
2. Identifying and applying legal provisions regarding the administrative system, including initiating and formulating proposals for normative and / or administrative acts;
3. Communicating - (verbally and in writing) in the language of the study program and in an international language – structured messages relating to a particular problem in the field;
4. Applying techniques and procedural tools specific to secretarial activities and assisting the Manager with the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT);
5. Using specialized knowledge necessary for the organization of various professional events;
6. Elaborating, implementing and evaluating various programs and projects, including attracting European funds.
III. EDUCATIONAL PLAN
Education Plan 2016-2017
IV. DISCILPLINE PAPERS
Discipline Papers 2016-2017
INFORMATII ACTE STUDII
Burse de studiu oferite de Ministerul Educație Nationale prin Agentia de Credite si Burse de Studiu
Concurs de robotica RoboSmart Ediția 1 2017-2018
Evenimentul TIE 2018 organizat de Universitatea din Piteşti
Burse studenți de etnie romă ''Roma Education Fund''
Concursul Național Studențesc de Artă Florală și Peisagistică
Ziua Mondială a Proprietăţii Intelectuale
,,ADOPTĂ UN REFUGIU
INAUGURARE SALA DE CURS
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar
Punctul de vedere al Consorțiului universitar „Academica Plus” privind primul exercițiu național de Metaranking universitar Descarca document